Terms & Conditions for workshops
A refund (minus a 10% + VAT admin fee) will be made for cancellations made more than 28 days before the start date. For cancellations less than 28 days before the course or workshop there will be no refunds or transfers unless:
- the workshop is full and your place can be filled from a waiting list, or
- you are sick/injured/pregnant and can provide a doctor’s note
In these cases we will refund the fee, minus a 20% + VAT admin fee. All clients are asked to agree to Astanga Yoga Brighton terms and conditions upon booking a course or workshop
- If a workshop is cancelled you will be offered either a cash refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event. Once you have committed to a workshop, we recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the programme.
- We are unable to give refunds in the case of cancelled transport (trains, aeroplanes etc). Please ensure you take out relevant insurance to protect yourself against this.
- Refunds are not possible to be made retrospectively. If we have not heard from you by 24 hours following the end of a workshop we will not be able to process any refunds.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop for any reason. Whilst we would only do this in exceptional circumstances that mean we are unable to offer the workshop as advertised, or if there are insufficient numbers booked onto the workshop to make it viable for the teacher taking the workshop. Should this happen, we will notify you as soon as we have knowledge of the cancellation and will refund you the full £ (sterling) amount you have paid us in respect of the workshop. We will not be responsible for any additional expenses which you may have incurred in respect of the workshop, including travel, accommodation or exchange rate losses.